Physical Internet Workshop
- Share and discuss the concept of the Physical Internet building consensus and providing feedback to ALICE Roadmap Towards Physical Internet (to be shared early September).
- Define main areas of development for the Physical Internet and connecting different ongoing projects and initiatives contributing to it.
- Identify specific actions that need to be done in the short term to get to next steps for the Physical Internet realization.
- Day 1 will be focussed on discussing the Roadmap itself, the key research and open questions giving attention to immediate next steps to build the Physical Internet.
- Day 2 will be focussed on connecting the Roadmap with ongoing initiatives (research & Innovation projects), company implementations and start-ups that are contributing pieces to the Physical Internet.
- ALICE members and external stakeholders with a focus on industry.
- Any stakeholder that wants to share a and ongoing initiative with the Physical Internet Community. Contact ALICE Secretariat for further information.